Hardener Lacquer 2 is the catalyst for acrylic adhesives (MMA) for fast bonding of metals, composites and thermoplastics such as ABS, PVC and acrylic.
- View all products
- 1-K epoxy resin adhesives
- 2-K epoxy resin adhesives
- Anaerobic adhesives
- Anaerobic repair adhesives
- Anaerobic threadlocker
- Ceramic HT adhesives
- Cyanoacrylate adhesives
- Cyanoacrylate adhesives for 3D printing
- Electrically & Thermally Conductive Adhesives
- HT Electrical Coating & Sealant
- HT ceramic metal pastes
- HT electrical coatings and sealants
- HT potting and casting materials
- High-performance epoxy resins
- Potting and casting materials
- Surface activator
- Temporary adhesives
- Thermal conductive adhesive
Agomet F 300 A and B are reactive adhesives for metal and plastic bonding.plastic bonding.
Agomet F 305 A and B are reactive adhesives for metal and plastic bonding.
Agomet F 330 is suitable for bonding ferrous, non-ferrous and solid metals as well as hard plastics at room temperature.
Araldite® 2022-1 is a room temperature curing, two component, metacrylic ester based adhesive for the rapid bonding of a wide variety of substrates including those that are "difficult to bond".
Araldite ® 2047-1 is a cold-curing two-component methacrylic ester-based adhesive for metal and plastic bonding.
Araldite® F 300 has very high curing speeds, which recommends its use wherever, for example in series production, high production numbers require short pot lives.
Araldite® F310 is a room-temperature curing, two-component, methacrylic ester-based adhesive for rapid bonding of metals, composites and thermoplastics such as ABS, PVC and acrylics. The adhesive has a joining time of 10 minutes.
Permabond TA437 is a single component structural acrylic adhesive designed primarily forbonding metals, ferrites and ceramics.